The year is 1978, and the untouched by tourism Pavel Trejtnar embarks on a journey for experience to the capital of Finland, Helsinki. His career began as a clerk at the local branch of Czech Airlines. By 1985 Pavel Trejtnar started to build a strong foundation to his own company and by 1990 established OK-TOURS, Inc. which has since become a leading company in the DMC industry for the Czech Republic.
- OK-TOURS was established in 1990 belongs to the leading DMC´s in the Czech Republic.
- Revenue in corporate travel services in 2015 are over 200 million Czech Crowns.
- OK-TOURS is among the first DMC´s (Destination Management Company) in the Czech Republic.
- OK-TOURS has a wide network of reliable partners worldwide in all major international destinations.
- OK-TOURS employs a staff of 30 and is valued at over 130 million Czech Crowns.
- OK-TOURS owns and manages three hotels. Two in Prague and one in the Krkokonoše mountains.
- OK-TOURS is a founding member of the ACK ČR association of travel agents and a founding member of Travel Alliance an international alliance IATA airlines.
Jana Masaryka 194/39
120 00 Praha 2
Tel: +420 222 52 17 00
2056239001/5500 (Raiffeisen Bank)
IBAN: CZ79 0300 0000 0002 6866 6356
IBAN CZ35 0300 0000 0002 6866 6081
IBAN CZ75 0300 0000 0002 6866 6428